Our Sister Shops

Become A Member


Why an Interview?
Potential tenants are asked to sit down and talk about your business idea or plan before we ask you to provide further documents or a business license. We want to ensure our space is appropriate for your current and future needs.
This interview is very casual and includes a tour of the Anchorage Commercial Kitchen.

Give us a call (907) 382-2645


We'll need the following items from any new tenant:
  • Copy of current Insurance Policy: One million dollar minimum commercial general liability. Seward Insurance (907) 224-7370 and Flip Insurance are familiar with commercial kitchen policies, also try your local insurance provider
Cook Inlet Housing Authority, 3510 Spenard Rd. Anchorage, Alaska 99503 and Young Adventurers Lmtd. LLC PO Box 90760 Anchorage, AK 99509 must be listed as “Additional Named Insured"
  • Business License: The business must have a current business license on file. It is easy to register for a State of Alaska Business License
  • The manager should consider ServSafe certified:ServSafe Alaska, check with AK DEC/Anchorage Muni HHS depending on the type of food you are producing
  • Employees must hold a Food Handler’s Card
  • An FEIN from the IRS (free) is a good idea



Retail Food Establishment: Food Trucks, Caterers, Temporary Events & Food Producers Direct to Consumer, such as Farmers Markets
Wholesale Producer: Producer who sells to a 3rd party such as a retail store or restaurant.